- Break it up--walk 10 minutes a day, 3 times a day to reap the benefits of walking
- Park further from the door and walk to your destination
- When waiting for an appointment, take a walk
- Find a walking buddy to help you stay motivated
- In bad weather, walk at the gym or on a treadmill
- Get the whole family walking after dinner by walking instead of watching one TV show
Set a goal - try to walk 30 minutes a day.
Look for these walking marker signs in Athens, Catskill, Windham, and Coxsackie. Follow the signs for a one-mile walk!
|Print Your Own Log and Start Walking Today!
CLICK HERE to download the walking log.