Enrollment Specialists - Greene County Rural Health Network
Greene County Rural Health Network

Find Health Care

Would this help a friend?

Enrollment Specialists

About 10% of Greene County residents do not have any health insurance.

Many children who are uninsured may qualify for Child Health Plus. Adults may qualify for Family Health Plus or Medicaid. The insurance is provided by New York State.

You may also be interested in coverage sold through the Health Exchange, which was created as part of the Federal Affordable Care Act.

Enrollment Counselors will assist you with completing and filing the necessary documents. The Enrollment Counselors have helped hundreds of Greene County residents obtain health insurance coverage.

Call 822-9600 for more information.

< Return to Find Health Care Spacer